Friday, May 4, 2012

Women of Faith

Whoever know me knows that I attend Women of Faith conferences every year.  I have been going since 1999 and this year is no different.  For the past 7 years I have been serving as a group leader.  Basically I sign a contract for a certain amount of tickets every year and then sell them and help ladies find hotel rooms for the event.

In the past years I had only committed to 25 tickets.  In 2011 I committed myself to 50 then God reminded me that He was bigger than that and I increased my contract to 75.  This year I signed a contract for 75 and He reminded me again that He was bigger then that and I now have (gulp) 90 tickets!!  God in all His wisdom made me increase the boarders and I have 8 left.

If you have never been to a WOF conference, it is an event where women of all ages and faiths come together in a non judgemental environment to worship, hear fantastic music from artists like Mandisa, Amy Grant, Selah (just to name a few of the artist who have graced the stage), laugh, learn and more than one occasion cry.  We listen to inspiration speakers like Sheila Walsh, Sandi Patty, Brenda Warner, Lisa Harper, Pat Smith, Patsy ClairmontMarilyn Meberg and Luci Swindoll.

I encourage any lady who reads this post to check out http://www.womenoffaith.com/ to learn more about them.

I also want to ask you to come to Celebrate Event in Hartford CT, November 2 & 3.  If you are not from my area (MA/RI/CT) check the WOF site for an event in your area.

Most women who come to a WOF event come because they were asked...so I am asking you to purchase a ticket and come.  Your life will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment